COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Policy Update
Dear Milestones Patient:
We appreciate your trust in allowing us to provide you with emergency services during this time.
Milestones Dentistry will remain open for only emergency treatment. Any elective or routine appointments will be rescheduled. Our decision has been based off the recommendations of the CDC and the ADA (American Dental Association). Our objective is simply to help slow the spread of this illness and keep our staff and patients healthy and safe.
1. Any patient with flu-like symptoms or has travelled abroad in the past month will NOT be seen and will be rescheduled accordingly.
2. ONLY the patient is allowed into the office reception area and/or operatory. All others will need to wait in their cars.
3. Minors are to be accompanied by only ONE parent/guardian into the office.
4. Everyone entering the office MUST wash hands in the reception area bathroom immediately upon entry and before leaving the office.
5. We will be in close contact with our patients via phone calls, text messages, emails and inquiries through our website. Please check our website for the most current updates.
6. All toys and magazines have been removed from our waiting area for your protection.
7. All high touch surfaces in common areas will be disinfected routinely throughout the day.
8. Once you have been brought to your operatory, you will be given a pre-procedural rinse to be used prior to beginning your treatment.
Thank you for your understanding as we try to do our part to "flatten the curve" and hinder the spread of the virus. We pray for all of you and your families to stay healthy. Milestones Children & Family Dentistry Team
At Milestones Children & Family Dentistry, our doctors provide skilled and compassionate care to address your family's dental needs and wellness from childhood through adulthood.
Dr. Jennifer Naoom and Dr. Faddy Makaryus are a husband and wife team who have trained in the most prestigious universities. They welcome you to their office custom designed to treat the whole family!
Dr. Jenny is a Board Certified Diplomat in Pediatric dentistry and treats children from newborns to 18 years of age.
Dr. Mak has years of experience in all fields of dentistry including dental Implants and Cosmetic dentistry.
Located in Lutz, Florida, our warm family-friendly office is open five days a week, with one of our doctors always on hand to provide prompt guidance and care.
On our website, you’ll find much more about the many services that we provide as well as our dentists’ bios, contact information and patient registration forms. Feel free to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to know more about our office. We look forward to welcoming your family to ours!
“Dr. Jenny” invites you to come experience state of the art dental care in a compassionate and fun environment!Read More
Dr. Makaryus, with over a decade of experience has earned his dental degree from University of Pennsylvania. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his wife and daughters.Read More
We have received your form submission and appreciate your feedback. If you have any additional questions or comments please feel free to contact us directly.
We hope to see you again soon!